Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yea - Fourth Year Funding!


So Brent finally got word that he has been awarded fourth year funding! Yea! It is so nice to finally know for sure that we will be here in Lincoln to finish out his PHD program all the way through. So we will officially be finished May 2010. It has been a wonderful chapter in our lives and I will miss Lincoln and all the friends we have made here. The entire schooling experience has been fun to me anyway - since I didn't have the homework! I have enjoyed living in different cities and being able to make wonderful friends along the way that we cherish. So far in our married life we have lived in Twin Falls,ID Pocatello,ID Richmond Virginia, Charleston,IL and Lincoln,NE. Brent has attended CSI, ISU, EIU, and UNL. I look forward to being able to go back to school myself in a couple of years. I am so very proud of my husband and am so grateful for all his hard work and diligence! I can't wait to see him in his cap and gown on graduation day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so great he got funding! You are on yor way to greatness!

grandmaaleen said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Brent and Celeste! That is awesome news. . . Que mas?

Have a delightful week!

Love to all the family,
Mom / Grandma Aleen

Max and Diana Brown said...

YEAH!! Great job Brent ( and you Celeste because he couldn't be able to do it if you weren't With the kids and taking care of EVERYTHING else!!) That is very exiting news!!!