Thursday, March 27, 2008

Trip to Indiana





















Happy St. Patrick's Day! & Happy Birthday Avery!

We had a wonderful time visiting Grandpa Brown! We also were lucky to be able to spend some quality time with my cousin Courtney and her children. (Caleb 11, Liberty 7, Ema 5, Avery 2)

I feel truly blessed for my roots. My grandparents on both sides of my family have had a great influence in my life. I look at the trials they passed through (war, The depression, losing loved ones...Through it all they have stayed strong and faithful.)

We visited with my cousin Kim and her daughter Paige. We saw Karen and her son Derek and his wife Toti and their daughter Alexandria. We drove out to my Dads grave site at Gardens of Memory.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!!! Family is awesome. The picture of Isaac with his little blonde cousin--they look identical shsh!

grandmaaleen said...

Thanks again, Yergensens, for a wonderful visit, your sacrifices for me, and your excellent hospitality! We have so many wonderful memories from our week and a half together. . . I will miss being with you. You are very special to me! (Great blog entry, Celeste!)

Love eternally,
Mom / Grandma

Max and Diana Brown said...

What a blessing to see Grandpa Brown!! it has been such a long time for us!! Thanks for the pictures.. it is so good to see him. See you guys soon!!

love ya!